Thursday, October 18, 2007

Its 8:34 AM.

  • So its defintely 8:34 in the friggin morning in Ohio. Can I ask you something...especially if we have any Hilliard drivers out there doing their daily morning commute to work. Why do people act like raindrops are acid plagued-firebombs. I can assure you people that it's just rain. Simply H20. I promise in oh...*glances at watch* In a few hours it will be dry...It won't hurt cha.

    On a day like today where its "simply-shitty" outside, nothing makes you feel a little better is Music. A secretary's dream. Yes, I am an IPod snob. So I have playlist dedicated to days like this. I'D like to ask the viewers....
    W H A T S O N Y O U R P L A Y L I S T? I really like that ITunes has the option to see your favorite artists, celebs, etc. have a feature where they submit what they are listening to..Im a huge fan of Jennifer Beals...and yes, she submits her IPod Playlists and Her Art. Sexy. & Artistically Inclined. *nearly passes out in awe*
    Thats my wife lol. Anyways heres my powerplaylist for today:

  • 001. Love Me or Hate Me-Lady Sovereign. (Whatever happened to her?)
  • 002. Cyclone-T-Pain & ---insert other musician here-- I love T-Pain.
  • 003. Church-T-Pain- This song makes me wanna dance crazily hehe.
  • 004. Clumsy-Fergie has her 5th single from "The Dutchess Album" Has a 60's flair. I <3>
  • 006. Jessica Simpson-A Public Affair (Guilty pleasure, Life is good when you can roll down the windows and blast this out of your car and not give a shit and Mr. Gangbanger next to you.
  • 007.Anatomy 1 On 1-Mya. This is from "Moodring" Sexy..Makes your mind wonder.
  • 008. Bruised, but not Broken-Joss Stone. Anything by Joss is P U R E S E X. Perez hates her, Ill take her ;-)
  • 009. Peaches-Boys Wanna Be Her. This is my song that I like to get ready to in the morning in my head. HUGE PEACHES FAN.
  • 010. Amy Winehouse-You Know Im no Good. Please watch the video. Amy Winehouse is P U R E S E X.

SO, as you may have seen I am a huge
Alicia Keys fan and Im awaiting the debut of her album. Nothing like the glory of a beautiful, soulful, thick, woman to tell me about "No One". Her album drops November 13th. Everytime I see the video..I want to drool. Wipe it up and drool some more. If you have not seen her new video here you go:

BTW...DID U KNOW OBAMA AND CHENEY ARE DISTANT COUSINS. REPORTEDLY THEY ARE 8TH GENERATION COUSINS!!!! -enough said.


Yes, BTW! To my gay/bi/les/Michelle Rodriguez lovers alike. The former Lost actress is officially washed up. She is a H O T A S S M E S S . I love her so much, she is indefintely sexy, however, how do you lose everything, try to lie, and get sentenced to 6 months in Jail for D R U N K D R I V I N G. Thats a shame really. How does that happen. Michelle get it together, cuz I will still love you! lol.




Oh, lemme get my coffee and do some actual work. Im sure Ill be posting randomness throughout the day.

M U C H L O V E.

No comments: