Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome Us To Vlogging, Blogging, Whatev.





So, I am really into the internet. Some could consider my ass an "internet-geek". Even a myspace freak. SO! One could become one sitting behind a desk pulling a 8-5'er everyday, considering their personality is that of an outgoing, artsy, socialite. Thats me. -Trust me, sitting behind a computer all day reading gossip, etc., I decided to create this blog, and see if what I write/say/express compares with that of someone else walking this earth. Don't you ever wake up and think, "Someone has to be going through the same shit Im going through right now."

Not to mention living in Hilliard (Suburbia Columbus) is not helping too much. My creative genes start to flow, and I decided lets have a cheesy t.v. show the epitamy of all internet blogging, "cheesy-vlogging". So I figure, "Hey if this kid can get famous out of being a Britney Spears fan, I can speak my mind, because someone will identify with my views, lifestyle, whatever." Plus me and Kevin, together, speaking about W H A T E V E R, that is bound to be blog worthy. So lemme introduce myself.

Im Britt-Britt. B. Britt. 20 years old residing in a country bumpkin town not to far from Columbus, but with the characters walking round' here you'd think it'd be a thousand miles. I don't do men. Meaning, unless you have a sister, don't ever bother. T O T A L LEZ, DYKE, QUEER,
CARPET MUNCHER, ETC. lol. I know that sounds bad, but Imma be frank. Im an art student studying a Bachelors of Fine Arts at the Academy of Art University-Online. lol. **Although San Francisco is seeming more like a plan. HMM. Im an artist. Im a photographer. Im L Word Addicted. Very Monogomaus person, hmm.. this is starting to sound like a personal ad.

Kevin is 22 years old. V E R Y S I N G L E. He loves talk shows, RAP Music. Especially celebrity gossip. Like I mentioned V E R Y S I N G L E. Kevin hopes to study Fashion via some school. When he knows what else he wants to do with his like I will ______insert Kevins life-plan here____.

The purpose of our blog is to give a realistic, cheesy spin on gossip, gay news, and of course entertainment. Oh yeah, and Britney Spears.

So yeah. Anyways. ENOUGH WITH THE FORMAILITIES.

Today I learned that there is a GAY HISTORY MONTH. TO ALL MY FRIENDS OF DOROTHY
LETS MAKE HISTORICAL STRIDES.

Guess what the buzz is? I've read on Arlans Wonderful, Daily Lesbian Moment and Perez Hilton have both been discussing T.a.T.U. (you know the "All the things she said" & "They're Not Gonna Get US) is in a movie with Mischa Barton...Hmm..Will you watch?

I don't know, but the L Word has be on the countdown to January. Showtime.com has released some teasers to the L Word Season 5. I think its going to be a smash hit darling, how bout you? Fuck Britney, WHY"S HELENA GOING TO JAIL. Shes sexy. And she has an accent. And what about Tina & Bette? I persay, love Bette without Tina. Maybe Tina wouldnt be so damn annoying if she was cuter, she just has that "frumpy-Im-annoying" look. But she has come up in Season 4. *Kudos Tina* I don't want them to get back together, and Im not convinced that Bette is in love with Marlee Matlin's character completely. Hmm. L.O.V.E. I say, "Boo" to that. Anyway...I guess I wont mind, "Tibette" as long as they get rid of crazy ass Jenny. Oooh...fuck Jenny Schecter. Is it me..or is her character totally worthy of being written off. *Prays that Jenny gets written off.* I wont spoil it for the people who havent seen Season 4. But if you have seen it:
I W O N D E R W H E R E T H A T W R A F T I S G O I N G &
WILL IT COME BACK?

Who knows.

Enough of my L Word..because I could go on and on. But what exactly do you wan't to hear? How was your day my fellow readers?
[Photo Courtesy of: Answers.com]

No comments: